Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kindness Week

I will spare you the details of how cray my week was last week.  Lets call it a wrap and focus on the the great weekend I'm having.  Lets also focus on the week ahead.  I declared it "Kindness Week" in my classroom.  I told the kids as they were packing up on Friday that they must come to school on Monday with a kind heart and sweet thoughts.  No drama or negativity has happened in the classroom, I just decided to promote the kindness character trait in connection to Valentines Day on Thursday.  My kids really do have big hearts, and I hope they will have fun with Kindness Week and Valentines Day.

Inspired by all these fabulous blogs out there I decided to get my craft on.  I went to Hobby Lobby and found brightly colored boxes to put notes in.  Cut out some fun hearts, glued them on, and we are set.



I have "compliment paper" aka paper from the Target One Spot for the kids to "drop in" their compliments.

I plan on starting it first thing tomorrow morning.  I'll update to let you know how it goes, but for now, enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment