Sunday, February 24, 2013

Work Hard. Play Hard.

Hello blogging world! Just a quick check-in....

So, I am not sure where February went - how is it the last week already?

February was jammed packed with deadlines, school ceremonies, Black History month, a snow day, field trips, 100th day, Valentines Day, Kindness Week, and Professional Development opportunities outside of school.  Did I mention I did some teaching in between all that? !??  Whew.

I still have one more deadline to meet for the month of February - third quarter progress reports.  And then we get pumped up and ready for Read Across America Week, Dr. Seuss' birthday, St Patty's... play hard, work hard coming right up.

Before I leave to finish up third quarter progress reports I leave you with this... in the middle of a crazy few months this pretty much sums it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment