Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break!

Spring Break is here and I am loving every moment.  I am very lucky to have 10 tens off.  Its been a perfect time to travel to see some of my very best friends and family.  I've also been checking my things off my to do list.  I finalized my Donors Choose project and working on my TpT store.  I'll be back with updates about TpT.  I am definitely teaching myself as I go and continue to be amazed at the thousands of talented teachers out there who create.  I've also been pinning in my PJ's and have some classroom projects that I want to accomplish this week.  I'll be back with updates, but for now I am going to try my best to have a nice balance of downtime and productivity as I sip coffee in my PJ's.

Cheers to a great Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment