Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello Mr. President

Today is a special day.  It doesn't matter if you prefer the donkey or the elephant. today marks an important day in our country.  As we celebrate MLK Day and the 2nd Inauguration of our President Barack Obama I am reminded of what I great country we live in.  Last week I taught my class about the legacy and contributions made to our society by MLK and so many others.

I love the work my students produced and how much loved poured out of their little minds.  They all have such big hearts and continue to be the reason why I teach.  I got lots of pictures of kids playing together and stories about how we are all the same.  As I enjoy the rest of my day off I will leave this image from today that makes my heart smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment