Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Five Favorites

Sunday afternoon - the time of the week where we as teachers start to put the finishing touches on our week ahead.  I found myself thinking about my top five favorite things used every week.


1.  Mr. Sketch.  My go to markers for spelling words for the word wall and anchor charts.  A classic that never fails.



2.  Music.  In my classroom all day everyday - classical for the kids all day and whatever strikes my fancy before school and during free planning times.

 

3.  One word.  Pinterest.  My source for creative and fun ideas. A little slice of heaven for all us teachers!

4.  My calendars.  Our school secretary has always created a school calendar full of spirit day dates, quarter deadlines, PTA events, workday and holiday schedules - you name it - its there and has been a total lifeline.  I love it.  Pair that with my Erin Condren planner and I stay organized.

Heres the link to the EC planners.  Worth every penny.  If you dont have one, get one, you wont regret it.

Love this planner!

5.  Sharpies.  Think. Thin.  You name it, I use it.  I have even taught the kids to use them carefully on projects we do.  The thin ones are great for note taking during a meeting or to write up a quick to do list.












Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment